What awaits you?
- Switchgear construction from A-Z, from small to large, from construction to wiring, from testing to installation at the customer
- Maintenance of building technology (heating/ventilation)
- System installations at our customers (pump systems, tire manufacturing systems, systems for the production of plastic products, etc.)
- Learning manual dexterity
- Occasional daytime assembly work in the greater Hanover area or further afield if you are interested.
- Insights into warehousing, purchasing, project planning, EPLAN drawing and programming
- And you can even learn cleaning and sweeping with us w/d)
What requirements should you bring with you?
- High school diploma with good grades in math and physics
- Interest in technical systems and machines
- Skilled craftsmanship willingness to do physical work
- Ambition and reliability
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills
- And the most important thing at the end: Be interested in the job. The rest comes automatically
The extras with us
- Travel expenses (GVH ticket or fuel voucher)
- Teaching materials (books and tablets covered)
- Learning support (on request company training)
- Team activities (educational trips and barbecues together)
- Digital projects (digital projects are regularly carried out by the trainees)
- Tool (will be provided)
- Remuneration (learning success bonuses)
Gladly by e-mail Bewerbung@kruse-kamien.de or by post.
Cover letter with photo, CV and the last school report would be very nice.
If you would like to do an internship to help you decide, please give us a call.